Welcome to Mijn Ouders Bed and Breakfast in Emmeloord, Netherlands We warmly welcome you to Mijn Ouders Bed en Breakfast and kindly ask you to familiarize yourself with our General Terms and Conditions:
- Mijn Ouders Bed and Breakfast is owned and operated by Mijn Ouders, who may be represented by a family member.
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all guests at Mijn Ouders Bed and Breakfast, located in Emmeloord, Noordoostpolder.
- By confirming a booking, you agree to abide by these General Terms and Conditions.
- A free copy of these Terms and Conditions will be provided to guests upon request.
- Guests must have a permanent residence and be at least 21 years of age.
- The management is not liable for any damage, loss, or theft of guests’ property. In case of disputes, all (legal) costs will be borne by the guests.
- Guests are responsible for all risks associated with their stay at Mijn Ouders Bed and Breakfast.
- Guests must immediately report and reimburse the owner for any damage or loss of property.
- Guests must follow the manager’s instructions.
- In case of violation of these General Terms and Conditions or inappropriate behavior, the manager reserves the right to deny or refuse access to Mijn Ouders Bed and Breakfast without further notice, explanation, or refund.
- The manager’s records shall be conclusive in case of disagreement unless the guests can prove otherwise. The owner will decide on any deviations not covered in these conditions.
- Guests must adhere to the House Rules of Mijn Ouders Bed and Breakfast.
2. Reservations and Confirmations
- The booking agreement is subject to availability and can be made or requested via the Booking Calendar on the Mijn Ouders Bed and Breakfast website.
- A minimum stay of two nights is required. For one-night bookings, a surcharge of €10.00 per person applies.
- If you haven’t received a reservation confirmation within 30 minutes of booking, please check your junk mail folder and contact us if necessary.
- The Info section on the Mijn Ouders Bed and Breakfast website refers to these General Terms and Conditions.
- Availability can also be checked on the website, and no extra booking fees apply.
- Accommodation fees must be paid in advance. The owner may agree to alternative arrangements with guests.
- If not using iDEAL or PayPal, guests must transfer the amount due to the owner’s bank account within 24 hours.
- We can not accept cash or credit card payments.
- Current rates are available on our Info website.
- If you are unable to honor the booking agreement, please notify us as soon as possible, allowing us to offer the vacancy to other guests.
- In case of cancellation, the guest will pay a cancellation fee to the management:
- 25% of the agreed price for cancellations within two weeks before the start date;
- 50% of the agreed price for cancellations within one week before the start date;
- 100% of the agreed price for cancellations on the start date or during the stay.
5. Contact details
8302 MH Emmeloord
☏ +31(0)527 610010
6. Arrival and Departure
- Upon arrival, please check in with the owner and present your passport or ID for identification purposes.
- Check-in is available after 3:00 pm on the day of arrival.
- On the day of departure, please vacate the Bed and Breakfast by 10:30 am at the latest.
- A key to the apartment can be obtained from the owner.
- Any deviations from these timings are subject to consultation with the owner.
- No refunds will be given for early departures.
- Daily breakfast costs are indicated on the Info section of our website.
- If you wish to have breakfast during your stay, please inform the manager the day before.
8. During Your Stay
- Please avoid causing noise disturbance, particularly between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am.
- Radios, televisions, and other sound sources should not disturb other guests.
- Third-party use of the Bed and Breakfast is not permitted.
- Overnight visitors are not allowed without the manager’s permission and additional payment.
9. Safety and Environment
- Park vehicles in designated parking spaces.
- Leave the accommodation clean and tidy upon departure.
- Dispose of waste in the appropriate containers, as directed by the owner.
- The first aid kit and small fire extinguishers are located in the living room.
- Report any suspicious persons to the manager immediately.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking and open fires are prohibited for fire safety reasons.
- The bedroom accommodates a maximum of two people for overnight stays.
- The entire accommodation is suitable for a maximum of two people.
- The property is accessible 24 hours a day during your stay.
We wish you a pleasant and relaxing stay at our Bed and Breakfast.
Directive (EU) 2015/2302, as transposed into national law, can be found here
Data Processing and Security Terms can be found here
Emmeloord, January 7, 2023